3 Reasons Why Artificial Turf Is Better For Your Pets Than Natural Grass In San Diego
Before choosing the sort of grass for your yard, there are a few things you should think about in relation to pets. Since natural grass is what most homeowners use in their yards, many individuals believe that is what they should be utilising.
Artificial turf, on the other hand, can be healthier for your pet if they will be using the yard. Learn more about why artificial turf is great for pets and how it can keep them healthy and content in the following paragraphs.
Freedom To Move About And Workout
Although you like watching your pets play on your lawn, their safety should always come first.
- Natural grass needs frequent upkeep and can be hazardous for animals, particularly if they have mishaps on the slick surface.
- They won’t slip all over the place on artificial grass because it is safer and easier to clean!
- Pets can enjoy running about without being concerned about suffering any injuries.
Excellent Location For Exercise Even On Rainy Days
Because of the mess, pet owners occasionally dislike letting their animals out during rainy days. They also require personal time, which can be challenging when you have dogs at your side.
Because it is not damaged by rain, artificial turf is a fantastic substitute. Even on wet days, your pet will enjoy playing in the artificial grass without you having to worry about them damaging anything.
- Artificial turf appears more appealing than real grass.
- Because artificial turf is made from high-quality materials, homeowners are proud of the way their lawn looks.
- High-quality synthetic grass blades that appear like natural grass blades but are more durable are used in the designs.
- Green, brown, grey, blue, and any other hue imagined are all accessible colours!
Trusted By Dog Specialists And Veterinary Clinics
Due to its safety for animals, artificial turf is recommended by dog specialists.
It’s better not to use natural grass or let your dog play on the lawn if you have one who enjoys outside activities because doing so could result in health issues like allergies and flea infestations.
What Benefits Does Artificial Turf Offer?
Removes Puddling; There Are No Grass Stains; There Are No Bare Spots or Rusts; Shade Is Not An Issue; There Are No Grass Stains.
Does All Artificial Grass Allow Pets?
Compared to typical lawns, fake grass for pets is far more durable because it can survive any damage wrought by the dog’s paws, claws, or nails.
How Long Is Artificial Turf Usable?
Your synthetic grass should last at least 20 years with normal use and upkeep, making it a wise investment that almost pays for itself in half that time.
You can reach our professionals at Artificial Grass Pros in San Diego, CA, at (619) 332-1177 to have artificial grass installed in your backyard.
Artificial Grass Can Help You Save Money
Artificial Grass Pros has a large range of synthetic turf to meet your needs! For added peace of mind, any turf installed by our trained professionals comes with a 15-year warranty. Request an estimate from Artificial Grass Pros today to get started or for more information!
Golf Putting Greens
Tree Well Surfacing
Playground Safety Surfacing