Is Artificial Grass A Suitable Replacement For Real Grass In San Diego?
But as we’re increasingly realizing, maintaining this area of land can be too costly and time-consuming. With schools running on such tight budgets, it’s becoming almost impossible to keep up with such an important aspect of their facilities. And this is where artificial turf comes in!
Artificial turf has been used for various different sports but only really become popular in the past 20 years or so. Athletes were quick to realize that there was no longer any need to play sport on live grass – and that they could also train whenever they wanted to.
Schools and businesses with large grass areas such as sports fields, football pitches, and playgrounds have been quick to follow suit. Now complete surfaces of artificial turf can be found across the world in places such as schools, swimming pools, dog parks, and more. And its popularity is only increasing!
So when it comes down to it… is artificial grass a suitable replacement for real grass? The answer: absolutely! We’ve put together some points which show why you should consider investing in synthetic turf for your outdoor space:
- With artificial grass, you don’t need to worry about cutting or mowing – giving yourself back that extra time on the weekends!
- There are no sprinkler systems or irrigation systems required.
- There is no need to worry about rain, dry weather, long periods of sunshine, or fungus affecting your artificial turf.
- Artificial grass doesn’t get bogged down with overuse and will never become a mud pit! This means that kids can play on it all day if they want to without getting dirty!
- Artificial grass is very easy to clean and maintain.
- Maintaining a grass area can be costly in terms of water usage, lawn chemicals, and fertilizers, which you won’t have to worry about with artificial turf.
In conclusion whether it be a school, sporting facility, or public playground turf, not having to consider the elements when it comes to grass maintenance can save a lot of money in the long term. And if that doesn’t convince you, then just think how children will love playing on an artificial surface all day!
So when you compare these points to real grass, there really is no comparison! And with initial costs being fairly low for large installation projects, it’s easy to see why more companies are investing in synthetic turf every year.
Contact Artificial Grass Pros to avail of our services in San Diego, CA, right away!